Original message:

Well I have just had my last cbt session and I can honestly say it's been the best thing I have ever done!
I started this journey broken and lost. The journey has been tough and sometimes I have come out of sessions feeling worse than when I went in.
After just finishing my last session I can honestly say it is definitely worth. I am now such a confident person loving life again and being able to show the true me. I have found myself again and I am a much happier person for it! It really has transformed my life!
I would recommend this service to anyone who was like me broken and lost because the end result is amazing. Thank you for steering me in the right direction, giving me the tools to deal with anything that life is going to throw at me and for finding me again! I have much stronger and healthier relationships now and I am super excited to see what the future will hold for me. I am so very grateful and thankful! 

You can add your anonymous comment to this conversation. It will have to be approved by our staff before it will appear here.