Original message:
Hi I’ve tried to put my postcode in for my GP did not recognise trying to self refer myself as I need help as I already Suffer with P.T.S.D and having a marriage breakdown
Wellbeing Team

I'm sorry, the problem will be passed on to the IT team. Please call 0300 3030 923 to self-refer over the telephone. 

Wellbeing Team

Could you please let us know which GP practice you are trying to find so that we can try and rectify the problem online. Thank you 

You can add your anonymous comment to this conversation. It will have to be approved by our staff before it will appear here.