Original message:
Hi, My relationship isn't going well and I feel like I am neglected and ignored by the people I love. I have no confidence at all and I am struggling with low self esteem. I don't want anyone else to know about this including my family. I feel like I could be judged for this. I want to know if you would be able to offer me service anonymously.
Wellbeing Team

Sorry to hear you are feeling this way however please know that low self esteem can be a very common experience for people and we realise for some individuals this can impact significantly on what they choose to do day to day.
Here at the service we do support people to look at improving their self esteem and confidence and offer support and treatment for this that is confidential and delivered on a 1-1 basis. This can be in the format that you would most prefer whether that be face to face or delivered remotely by video call or telephone in order to maintain your privacy. 
All referals to our service are treated confidentially, you can self refer online on the above tab or alternatively call and speak to on of our wellbeing professionals on 0300 3030 923 wo will set you up with a first appointment.

You can add your anonymous comment to this conversation. It will have to be approved by our staff before it will appear here.