Original message:
I am struggling at the moment with so much going on. My Mum is in hospital and may not be able to return home. I have had to have my Grandson, who is ASD, come to live with me and my daughter is struggling with her mental health.
Wellbeing Team

It sounds like there is a lot happening in your life at present and we often hear that people find that when there are lots of change and adjustments happening at any one time that their capacity to manage stress reduces or their mood or anxiety may be impacted. If you feel that this is relatable in some way we are able to offer some 1-1 support here at the service to help you understand and address the impact of all these changes. The first step would be to either self-refer online or contact us to book a first appointment on 0300 3030 923 and then at this appoinment one of our wellbeing team would be avaliable to listen to your experiences and help you to select the most appropriate treatment and support for you which we could delivered both face to face or remotely depending on your preferences. 

You can add your anonymous comment to this conversation. It will have to be approved by our staff before it will appear here.