Original message:
Hey, I've been feeling low for several years now, it started back in 2019 but has spiralled ever since. My friends noticed the change in me and advised me to seek help, I haven't spoken to anyone about how I have been feeling
Wellbeing Team

Sorry to hear that you are having a difficult time at present however seeking help and suppport could be the first step towards starting to understand what your experiencing. Here at the wellbeing service we have trained practitioners who are able to support you to access confidential treatment on a 1-1 basis, we would help you to set up a first appointment where we would listen to your experiences and then offer you a choice of evidence based treatments to choose from to support you going forwards. If this would be helpful for you then please call us on 0300 3030 923 to book that first appointment or alternatively you can self refer online using the link above.

You can add your anonymous comment to this conversation. It will have to be approved by our staff before it will appear here.