Original message:
My 11 year old is showing signs of OCD. Can he be treated here?
Wellbeing Team

Thank you for your enquiry. Unfortunately we are only able to accept referrals for clients aged 16 and above, however if you speak with your GP, they may be able to refer your son on the local children’s service.

You may also find the leaflet on Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) 'Obsessions and Compulsions' under the 'Self-help Leaflets' heading on our website useful https://northstaffswellbeing.co.uk/how-do-i-get-help/#selfhelp

You can add your anonymous comment to this conversation. It will have to be approved by our staff before it will appear here.