Original message:
Hi, I'm a widowed transgender m2f in desperate need of help to find a sympathetic doctor in Leek, as I'm not full-time and have been diagnosed with gender dysphoria by my psychiatrist in Thailand, I've just returned with my daughter to the UK...We both need bereavement counselling too. Things are incredibly hard right now, mentally and emotionally. Please help.
Wellbeing Team


Thank you for your message. Please visit your registered GP practice to discuss gender dysphoria with a Doctor as they will be able to refer you to the right place.

You can access the Dove Service for bereavement counselling. Visit their website for more information


Or you can call them on 01782 683155

Thank you,

The Wellbeing Service

You can add your anonymous comment to this conversation. It will have to be approved by our staff before it will appear here.