Original message:
I experienced a period of domestic abuse related trauma and parental neglect as a young teen and I think many of those experiences are still impacting my mental health, wellbeing and relationships some 20 years later. Do you have someone who specialises in supporting people with unresolved trauma. I often think about the things that have happened and it often leaves me feeling wired or like it was all a dream I don't know how normal this is.
Wellbeing Team


Thanks for your message. What we would recommend is making a self-refer to our service - your first appointment would allow us to look at the problem in more detail and we can get a better understanding of how it is affecting you. We can then discuss suitable treatment options with you. You can self-refer by calling us on 0300 3030 923 option 2. 


You can add your anonymous comment to this conversation. It will have to be approved by our staff before it will appear here.